• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fao sue sooty and boys

kim 106

Mama Doe
holly says hi do you like me redecraation look farward to meeting you all next week

kids047.jpg

kids042.jpg

oh by the way blue teddys coming to stay too

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

We love her already!! We've been out today and bought her a wooden pineapple throw toy and will be getting her new cage sometime this week from another member on here (Laydee I think it is)

I hope she will be as happy here as Sooty seems to be (well he is binkying like mad in the conservatory at the mo!!)

1stattempt075.jpg

1stattempt070.jpg
Holly will be in a cage just like Soot's (that is when she's not joining him binkying in the conservatory of course)

Sue

awwwwwwwww shes way excited to be going to her new home with teddy too

as for toys im yet to fined one she likes

Sooty says 'Huh!! Typical woman!! Wants it all her way!'

Sooty's mum says 'hey watch it bun remember its a typical woman who feeds you!'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

are you nearly ready for sunday shes been so sweet the last few days moved her cage around agine last inght i dont know what it is with this bun holly

We're ready!!

I've been and collected the new indoor cage today, have rearranged the conservatory to make space for her.

Her new home looks nice and cosy, nice vet bed to snuggle on, hay rack to keep the poo outta her hay, hideaway for when she doesn't want to be seen by her adoring public and plenty of toys to keep away the boredom

Is she bringing her own softie toy? The boys have plenty if not!!

aww happy stories I just love um! she is a babe by the way :love: another pair of fluffy slippers :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just saw her picture! She's very sweet..

You mentioned that you might be in my neck of the woods on Sunday, is that still on?

Back