• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my first pic on here

samoswin

Young Bun
i dont know if this is gonna work its the first pic ive tried to put on i hope you like him he is a sooty fawn dwarf lop and he is a show rabbit called fred.
2005_1122Image0040.jpg
2005_1122Image0041.jpg

the photo went a bit wrong il work out how to do it he is cheeky but very good,hes living in the house and he dont make no mess hes so good lv samxx

He is lovely and looks athough he is saying "what on earth are you doing" Well he better get used to it :lol:

i know people on here dont really agree with showers and breeders but i love my rabbits he is great ive had him nearly a week and hes settled in the house so well,he will start showing at the beggining of next year,i got him from a top judge i know and apparantly hes a top rabbit just needs to fill out a bit but we love him so much already hes brill lv samps thanks for your replys

Back