• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Water Bottles for Heat?

ladystardust

Alpha Buck
It's cold and I'm in two minds about going out again today.

I've cleaned out the rabbit hutch and they're looking fed up of being hutch bounch all the time. Fortunately it's 6ft by about 5ft, with a lower tier run.

I let them out on the grass for a bit to graze in my detachable run and they didn't look too good in the cold weather so I bought them back into their hutch. I did actually cover the run with tapaulin but that didn't work either.

I was wondering where I could get a decent animal waterbottle without running the risk of scolding them? :oops:

Snugglesafe heat pads are pet-safe warmers and if you order them direct Rabbit Rehome members get a 10% discount according to the blog entry.

We can offer 10% off exclusive to Rabbit Rehome members. If they visit our website: http://www.snugglesafe.co.uk and put this code 'sngrh05' in the promotional box provided. They will receive a 10% special discount off anything they order. - SnuggleSafe

Caz

hi

Benny spends hours outside sitting or playing with boxes on the patio in this freezing temperature - I wouldn't put him on the grass as it's still frozen and he'd get soaked. Your rabbits sound like they have plenty of space, so don't worry - they don't feel the cold that bad if they have somewhere cosy to snuggle at night, and maybe give them a spoonful of extra food - Benny has perked up a lot since I increased his rations as they need to burn calories to keep warm.

Caz said:
Snugglesafe heat pads are pet-safe warmers and if you order them direct Rabbit Rehome members get a 10% discount according to the blog entry.

We can offer 10% off exclusive to Rabbit Rehome members. If they visit our website: http://www.snugglesafe.co.uk and put this code 'sngrh05' in the promotional box provided. They will receive a 10% special discount off anything they order. - SnuggleSafe

Caz

Thank you Caz.
I saw SnuggleSafe advertised in the vets today. I think they're a little dear though. Not sure what to do. Feels tight :(

Heat pads rearly arnt neccesary for fit rabbits they will be fine , i can promise you that if you put a heat pad in there they wont use it. :lol: .Sme rabbits dont do anything when put in there runs no matter what time of year it is. Perhaps a few toys in the run or sprinkle some food around in tunnels ect. val

Back