• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

well hello there!

Gilfly

New Kit
I.v been reading this forum for a wee while now. Thought it was about i introduced myself and my bun.

I'm Gillian from Glasgow and i am the pround bunny mummy of Sami.She is a sable coloured Netherland Dwarf. She is about 9months old now, iv had her since she was 8weeks old. when i got her i was told she was a boy, but the first visit to the vet for her myx jab revealed she was a wee girl!

Image135.jpg

Welcome to the forums :wave:

Oh my gosh, that story is just like mine. When I got my first bun, "chloe", I was told that I had a girly bun, but then I did indeed figure out that my little baby girl, wasn't a girl anymore, and I renamed him charlie :wink:

The really weird thing is that your Sami looks exactlylike my charlie. He is currently at the rainbow bridge...but I still have a piccy. Here...

cloe.jpg

That photo doesn't do him much justice, but I can just tell by looking at your piccy that they do look very much a like.

Ayways, sorry to rant, I just thought that it was kind of interesting :oops: :roll:

Well, welcome and can't wait to hear more about you and sami!

Welcome to you and your incredibly cute bunny! I also have a soft spot for nethies, our housebun is a Netherland dwarf.

Charliesangel... ur baby does look like mine!

HS...i always wondered if a Nethie could be a house bun because Sami is so small and fast i always thought she would get herself into trouble.

I would really love her to be a proper house bun...hopefully when i get my own place this will be possible.

Weesam.jpg

-Gillian

Gilfly said:

HS...i always wondered if a Nethie could be a house bun because Sami is so small and fast i always thought she would get herself into trouble.

We're pretty lucky with squidgy - he's no front teeth, so can't cause any mischief with nibbling things. He's not so bad now, he sticks to his own little area, but he used to shoot upstairs and sit under the spare bed for HOURS :shock:

HS said:
Gilfly said:

We're pretty lucky with squidgy - he's no front teeth, so can't cause any mischief with nibbling things. He's not so bad now, he sticks to his own little area, but he used to shoot upstairs and sit under the spare bed for HOURS :shock:

Hehe...is that what he's doing in your avatar?

-Gillian

He's changed position to under his hutch now!! (he has a double hutch as a home) He can disappear under there for ages too. We think he's doing research for a Buns in Black secret mission :wink:

Back