• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who are you and how many bunnies do you have?

How many bunnies do you have

• 1-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-6

• 7-10

• more

• Total voters

animus

Mama Doe
Please include names and piccies if you can
I'm fairly new here, I'm just wondering who you all are :D

Hiya im Phill and we have 17 buns, 3 Guinea pigs, 3 dogs, 1 cat, 1 Chinchilla, 1 Hamster, 2 rats, 3 chickens and a Ferret!

I'm Estelle, I have three bunnies (on my signature) a big fat cat called Callie, 12 Roborovski hamsters and 5 fishes. I'd love a dog but just don't have the time for one yet :(

Hiya :D we are a Sanctuary and have 35 bunnies at the last count :wink: too many to name :wink: :lol:
I am called Angora Adele as I seem to collect them... :roll: :!: :lol: :lol:

Hiya :wave:

I'm laura and I have one bun, Sophie in my siggy and 2 guinea pigs, Winnie and Mable!

Hi I'm Natalie and my bunny is Skip. He is 4 years old and i love him too much to say :D
He is my only pet currently but i have a baby on the way next March :lol:
This is me and Skip sleeping:::

Skip119.jpg

hi imkerry and i have 7 buns midnight peach droplet misty flick dusty and baby pheebee i also have 2 cats and a dog

hi , im Angie
i have 4 buns (3 outdoor and 1 housebun) and 9 recues here at the mo.
take and and rehome for B.A.R.C.

House bun called Nemo , outdoor buns called flopsey , blue berry muffin and my old man Thumper .

Hi im Hayley and I have 3 buns, two of them are on my signature Penney on the left and Bob in the middle. Sadly Betty on the right is no longer with us. I have just adopted a bun called Freckles but I have yet to put her on my signature. :wave:

Jane can you please do one thread with all your lovely bunny photos in, you have so many great pics, it would be lovely to see them all in one place :D

Please :D :D

Back