• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel bunny and alice piggie..looking for seperate homes

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Angel
100_0272.jpg

She is a 14 month old doe who will be speyed this week. She is an agouti dutch and has been living with a piggie but I would like to see her homed with a male bun.

This is Alice, a year old girl piggie..

100_0275.jpg

.she is very small..I don't know if this is natural or due to bad feeding. She is very nervous and has been living with Angel but I would like to see her go to live with a neutered male or in a herd. She is not neutered . If you can offer either of these lovely girls a home please pm me or contact Honeybunny's Rehoming 0116 2689887

/

Elve who won?! :lol: she is a sad little girl who is definately stunted in the growth department and very nervous needs a lot of TLC and piggy company!!....now who's winning????? :shock: :lol:

hi

still wrestling :D I told my son when I logged on today that I was 'going to look at the bunny and piggy
I can't have'....Yes I love the bunny too! :roll: :oops:

hi

...and you'll never guess what he said to me??
'you're stupid!!!' :shock:
30 is a good, round number! :rabbit2:

BlueBunny did really well with her guinea pig who was tiny when she got her... i wonder if she has any space for another weeny one :wink:

/

These 2 have been seperated today, as is usual with this kind of pairing..their is no love between them and the guinea is very frightened. she is so small the bunny keeps walking on her! :( Happier now in own hutch!!

So is that how many you have now Elve? 30? Or would she make 30?

A few weeks ago I would have taken her, but since I took the girlies from Cheryl I no longer have room. My boys all have harems or junior partners. Except Rainbow. I don't know what to do about Rainbow :cry: Too snotty to castrate, too aggressive to bond to a baby :( And blind in one eye with a cataract in the other :( He is living on my kitchen floor for the moment, but that is supposed to be for Blue and Lace :? Not that either of them are willing to walk on the lino :roll:

Diddeen said:
BlueBunny did really well with her guinea pig who was tiny when she got her... i wonder if she has any space for another weeny one :wink:
Yes that was chuckie i was told she was 12 weeks when i got her,but then after i was told she was more like 4 weeks she was very tiny and very poorly bless her,but you wouldnt know know shes a picture of health!
How old is this piggie? hmmmm i may just be able to take her,but im moving house on thur so would need to get sorted first

/

Marie the people I picked her up from said they'd had her 10 months...so I put her at 1 year..they bought her from a pet shop to go with the rabbit.
She is very nervous and I've taken her from Angel as they did not seen to like each other :( Poor things living together for 10 months and I think the poor little piggy has spent all of it being scared of the rabbit :cry:
If you could take her that would be great...hope your move goes well and if you will have her when you're settled l will put a reserve on her.

Awww she looks younger than that :(
Im having a few bunny probs at the min,i might need your help :lol:
I will pm you in the morning if thats ok i must get to my bed :)

Bumping this up so Lindsey can see Angel :D

also to add poor little Alice piggy will not be rehomed until after Christmas. She is so frightened and underweight that a lady who fosters the guineas for me is going to hang on to her and build her strength and confidence up first...don't know if she'll want to let her go by then :? :lol:

/

Angel has just gone to her new home..gone to live with Carla and her male bunny, Bam. good luck Angel....you really are one! :love:

Back