• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Huh??? Fawn and whites .......

5cutebunnies

Mama Doe
fawns.jpg

nothing untill you atach your self to my leg/hand i was only cleaning out the run and hutch may be you should give peach lesons on manors

He looks just like my little Toby and he really is a giddy kipper, he gets really excited and has to be into everything. He even helped me to change the bed this morning :lol: :lol:

nothing i am about to get a lovely rescue bunny called lizzy and she is fawn and white.....and other colours too :lol:

Binky my darling, there is nothing wrong with you my sweetie! :wink:

You can come round here and be naughty any time you like!

Love Sophie :love: xxxxxx

your ok when your asleep :lol:

and like kim said when your not attached to apart of my body with your teeth or scratching or just generally misbehaving :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Do you know what Poppet is a fawn and white halfway down his body no wonder he nips me the longer I have him the mmore Fawn and WEhite he becomes :shock: :shock: :shock:

AWWWWW little poppets turning into a monster is he?

I can honestly say that Binky is a very laid back bunny .... I can see that he has the potential there to become a horror but at the moment he is like the other two ... CHILLED

:lol: :lol: :lol: such an innocent cute face too :lol: :lol: nah, they ain't naughty, they just have a very lively, enthusiastic personality :wink: :D

h mmm hope you re right ,just looking at Hope and wondering if i should be getting worried . she is deffinatly fawn and white :shock:

Patch my fawn and white.... does everything she's not supposed to do.

Her favourite hobby is teasing Harry the big boss rabbit, by peeing on his face... she's not old enough to be spayed yet so she must think this is a bit of a come on to him. Poor old Harry if he responds his missus Marmalade beats him up and if he doesn't Patch teases him even more.....
What's an old rabbit to do ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back