• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picture of the newest member of my little family

Oh la la

Warren Scout
I think I should keep distance from pet shops for long time now. This is newest member of my hamster family. I couldn't go home without her.

Nyhams.jpg

nyhams2.jpg

awwww whats her name????

my mum and brother both bought a hamster together today!
i just bought a GIANT! (imean giant!) water bottle so bramble and millie can share and a bunny book so i should be able to know what some of you rabbit extreamists (sp?) are on about :lol:

she is sooo fluffy though :D

.::.whiterabbit.::. said:
awwww whats her name????

my mum and brother both bought a hamster together today!
i just bought a GIANT! (imean giant!) water bottle so bramble and millie can share and a bunny book so i should be able to know what some of you rabbit extreamists (sp?) are on about :lol:

she is sooo fluffy though :D

You don't need a book, I've found the best source of info is the first-hand stuff - I've racked up about 3 years of experience by having my own bun and working with them, and just asking everyone plenty of questions. Still got lots to learn but to think, before I got Mary I didn't even like bunnies! Wasn't even that keen on them after I had him, he was my exception, until I started my new job where I'm surrounded in adorable bunnies all day!

Back on topic, the hammy is gorgeous, never seen one with that kind of colouring before!

Back