• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

going - going - gone

gina paul

Mama Doe
gismo flaked out . bailey is a more reserved chappie , he just sits nicely for the camera :lol:

P8240056.jpg

P8240057.jpg

P8240059.jpg

P8240060.jpg

wow what cutie pies they are i have just been to look at peach and droplet they where cudled up in the liter tray

Oh Gina, this is one of the first things that made me smile today. They are so cute, and after you’re heartbroken you truly deserve so much happiness :) They are a credit to you. You are truly a suburb bunny mum.

oh you must be loving every minute with those bunnies and prob wish you hadn't had to go back to work!!! :D Those two are adorable....oh and from your other thread, I think you can see they've grown already...but still sooooooo cute.

great pictures! :D when mine do that i run to get the camera but by the time i get back to switch the camera on they have either moved or my batteries are dead!!!!! :evil:

sophie

That second shot is just superb. A brilliant photograph :D
(even down to the bunny silohouete on the wall! :D)

I've not congratulated you yet on your new bunnies. They're beautiful. Well done you!

:D thanks , i didn,t realise i was having twins tho as i only expected to take one - but there would have been just one bunny left so it felt right to take the two of them , i,m so glad I did and don,t regret it for a minute (at least until they gang up on me and won,t go to bed) :lol:

aaaaawww so cute!!! love the legs stuck out the back.. a great pose! but i love the flaked out pose hahahhaa!!

aww Gina they look so relaxed like they have been with you for years! aww bless I can never take these "flaked out" piccies of my lot they jump up as soon as I go out the back door! :roll:

Back