• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blaise and Daisy:

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Okey, in my other topic(the piccies of Oliver, blaise, and daisy) I told everyone that the bonding went well, and when I checked on them, they were both laying down, and looked great. Well, I just went back to the room they are in, and turned on the light, and noticed that there is hair everywhere. There must have been a fight last night, but I looked them over and they both look fine. Is this ok, or should I seperate them?'

They dont seem to be fighting anymore...but I dont know what to do?

I wouldn't worry too much, mine still pull hait every now and then, as long as they are not hurting each other I wouldn't worry. Just keep an eye on things :D

when I put my three boys together the kitchen was full of hair but they didnt fight at all, it was from all the humping :oops: :oops: :oops: which stopped after a week :D

Okey, thanks! I'm just a bit worried because blaise keeps turning around and picking fights with her. He is niping at her, and just being plain mean! I'll wait a day or so I guess... :D

Just to update everyone, this morning when I went down to check on them, their was no hair and they were happily munching hay together. We took them out, and they were great! I have a bonded pair..finally!!! :D

Back