• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

America's next furry top model!!!

Kerri C

Mama Doe
DSCN8680rdc.jpg

DSCN8678rdc.jpg

DSCN8677rdc.jpg

DSCN8675rdc.jpg

DSCN8672rdc.jpg

DSCN8676rdc.jpg

DSCN8669rdc.jpg

He followed Chris all over the garden anywhere he sat on the grass with the camera!! he just stood there looking at him with his daft garfield ears!! He had me in stitches!! He later kept chasing a big fat wood-pigeon round the garden!! :lol:

He looks like a grumpy old man, not a model! :lol:
(A very cute grumpy old man tho ;):D)

Kerri C said:
with his daft garfield ears!! He had me in stitches!!
LMAO! You're right! They're perfect Garfield ears! :lol: :lol:

Kerri!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I need more pics of him, he is way to cute!!!!! And i thought Sophie was a poser!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Jeremy said:
He looks like a grumpy old man, not a model! :lol:
(A very cute grumpy old man tho ;):D)

Kerri C said:
with his daft garfield ears!! He had me in stitches!!
LMAO! You're right! They're perfect Garfield ears! :lol: :lol:

Youve summed him up great there - we actually call him "the grump"!!! He's lovely with me, but hates anyone else!!! (apart from Chris taking pics of him!! :lol: )He loves being brushed and having a head massage (but only by me!!) and he's so good when he needs a bum clean, he just sits on my knee - I dont even need anyone else to hold him - he's a star!! Chris did take some of Poppy, but they didnt turn out very well, she's a fruitcake and wont sit still for 5 seconds!!!

Back