• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Scotland

Hi,

Hope i get this right and it goes :lol:

I live in Fife in Scotland.

We breed Lionhead rabbits,cashmere rabbits and Lionhead lops .We also take in rescue rabbits and find them new homes.

I have 9 rabbits in total.

loads of chinchillas.

1 cat.

1 old dog and 1 newfoundland who is just over a year.

2 marine fish tanks

2 boys age 10 and 4

My partners name is Dave.

Going to enjoy being a member here and reading all the stories.

Take care
Aileen :)

Welcome... Just had a sneeky peek at your rabbit site and had a nose at your lionheads - love'em x

Hi Aileen
Welcome to the forum.. your baby lions are gorgeous!!!
Have u ever had a blue eyed one?

Hi Aileen,

Sounds like a houseful - espec with the newfoundland ??!? Whereabouts in Fife are you ? Theres a few of us now..... :)

Hi Aileen

Welcome to the forum - I love newfoundlands and it is also great to have another Scot on board

lol Pam, Aggie, Twinkle, Pie & Mash

Hidy, I'm from across the water from you in the big smoke that is Grangemouth... moved to England a year and a half ago.
I hope you enjoy the forum! I'm off to look at your site now... Eee! More rabbits! :D

Hi Aileen...a very warm
welcom11.gif
from Aberdeen

Hi everyone glad you all like the site.

I live in Kirkcaldy and as you will all know by now i have a mini zoo :lol:

We have bred a few blue Lionhead rabbits.The ones with the blue eyes are very nice but so are all rabbits.

If any of you live close to me and want to come and see our rabbits,chinchillas,dogs,cats,fish and kids :lol: you would be more than welome.

I did notice a few of you are in fife.

Take care
Aileen :D

Hi Aileen :wave: , I spoke to you on the phone ealier :) sorry for calling at the wrong time!! I never noticed until afterwards that your sites says to call between 6-8pm!! :oops:

I am a thicko! I never read things properly or finshing reading them :roll: :lol:

Anyway it was nice to chat to you, even if it was at the wrong time :lol:

I will keep on looking for a baby doe :)

You have a great site btw. :thumb:

bfn hunnybun

Hi Aileen,
If you breed bunnies in Kirkcaldy then theres a chance I might have some of your offspring......... :!:

Back