• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mal Had Another Visitor in His Garden This Morning

Oh my! :love::love::love::love:

I just saw my little grey half wildie, Mythril, on the road the other morning. It was very warm out so she was likely looking for a cool spot to spend the day. Despite the fact that these were farmed bunnies who now live wild, there is something so heartwarming about seeing them using their environment to the full. They have to be made of tough stuff to survive here, and I've seen the father around now for three years.

Thank you for sharing this, Jane. How lucky is Mal to see such beautiful creatures in his garden! :love: xx

Adorable :love: we were travelling yesterday and saw lots of wildies with lots of babies of different ages, happily grazing on a huge roundabout :shock::love:

When we left Snettisham Park today there were a mixed age group in both fields :) Lovely little dinky buns :D Great pictures too :)

Back