• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honest Opinions

bunnymum85

Warren Scout
Hello, this is Foxy's new setup!

7ft X 3ft run, with an 8ft x 4ft run attached via pipe.

Sar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks lovely and you've definitely put a lot of effort into it! :love: I'll be honest (since you asked for honesty) I would be tempted to organise the activity enrichment in the run a little more so they have proper room to binky or have a mad run. I know mine loves proper open space to be able to have a wee burst of speed and a binky, even in a run. The tunnels etc are fab, but with them spread out everywhere I don't think they'll be able to get that bit of speed with obstacles in the way.

Alternatively you could pop some of them out of the run for an hour or so a day, so they have the opportunity for this if they wish? But that's really all :wave::wave:

That's great advice, thank you. I had forgotten about the 'mad dashes' and 'binky' :). It's just the one rabbit in here at the moment, but I will rearrange a little tomorrow as everything is now locked down for her first night as nature intended so to speak. So easy to give them a lovely life, why so many people don't offer this for their bunnies. Reason for so many toys etc is to keep her amused, she comes in and sits with us on the sofa but does live outside. Just waiting for her to go down the tunnel now..... and waiting..... :)

Sar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back