• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord H's New Enclosure

Have you moved all of them round or has Lord H just swopped with Endeavour and Eliza D? He will get a nice lot of sunshine in that spot :)

Have you moved all of them round or has Lord H just swopped with Endeavour and Eliza D? He will get a nice lot of sunshine in that spot :)

Lord H and E + E swapped enclosures. Lord H will get the early morning sunshine, I close the curtains from about 8am till 10.30am in the Summer months as it would be too warm to have the sun shining directly in. By about 1030am the sun has moved around and does not shine directly into the room xx

I adore his little green domed house! :) Where did you get that, Jane? Is it a carrier of some sort?

He's got some prime real estate there...room with a view. :love: (And by that I mean it's dashing and handsome occupant!) ;) xxxx

Back