• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arthur and Ned

Amy104

Warren Veteran
After a truly horrific time whereby half my gorgeous rabbit family went to the bridge, I am pleased to say we have come out the other side fighting and all my remaining bunnies were treated and are well.

However my home was feeling rather empty, so I went to visit the lovely Alice and Windwhistle where I fell head over heals for this gorgeous long term pair.

After waiting patiently for them both to have dentals I was finally able to bring them home yesterday to their forever home after a year in Rescue. :love::love::love:

Ned has already mastered the catflap and I enjoyed my morning coffee before work watching him Binky with joy in his run. :D

Beautiful. I'm so glad that there is happiness coming back into your home after all you have been through x

Aww I'm so pleased you've finally got a ray of sunshine after all those awful losses :cry:

They are absolutely gorgeous and so glad they've finally got a forever home. :love:I remember seeing their profile on Windwhistle's page when looking for a bonded pair. I ended up opting for Mulberry and Logan (now renamed Peanut Butter and Snoopy), another long term pair of residents. That reminds me, I really need to send another update to Alice. It's been far too long :oops:

Aww what a super update and what a gorgeous pair :love: How lovely that Ned binkyed with joy at his run. I'm very pleased that your remaining rabbits are all well.

Back