• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody need a hand cleaning out litter trays?

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
cos it seems Boo has mastered the art, the rotter:lol:

video time :)

th_MVI_2221_zpsqdks1sad.mp4
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
it is the hungry caterpillar tray :)

I was late up & she is a stickler for routine so my bad !

she doesn't charge. Bet she was really useful to have round in rescue:lol:

esupi, your right, she has many skills that keep me entertained

Well there goes her "Lady" or "Special Princess" reputation, it's official, Boo is now a toilet cleaner, how the mighty fall :lol:

:lol:

hello stranger, hows bunbuns & fluffy?

hi ;)
they are great, spoiled as always of course. Been so busy with work the last few weeks, have had so little time to be on here, which sucked. Did we miss anything important? how are your three?

hi ;)
they are great, spoiled as always of course. Been so busy with work the last few weeks, have had so little time to be on here, which sucked. Did we miss anything important? how are your three?

They are great thanks, glad to hear yours are too. Now you have free time you can post some new photos :)

Re: missing anything...theres been a lot of concern about rhvd2 & some very sad stuff going on:( I wish I could stay away more but it seems I'm hooked. My OH no longer bats an eye when I look up from RU with tears in my eyes. Its hard work caring about so many bunnies I've never met

They are great thanks, glad to hear yours are too. Now you have free time you can post some new photos :)

Re: missing anything...theres been a lot of concern about rhvd2 & some very sad stuff going on:( I wish I could stay away more but it seems I'm hooked. My OH no longer bats an eye when I look up from RU with tears in my eyes. Its hard work caring about so many bunnies I've never met

Yeah well its Bunbun's 3rd Gotcha day on 1st March, so hopefully will get some nice pictures of her to put up. :) don't wanna go on about my two too much, when this should be about the awesome Boo... but I thought you may like this:
And well it's been hard not being on here, but had 4 big commissions to finish off and just as it happens... pc died just in between, so had to quickly get a new one. yay
been so out the loop with things, need to check on rhvd2 now.

you really got my hopes up there - I was ging to book you to come and clean out all the poo trays and buns here!!!!

Back