• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One day, just maybe...

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
... We're going to have a perfectly healthy bunny who only needs to see a vet for vaccinations! :lol:

Theo hasn't even been with us for 2 weeks and he's already been hauled to the vets twice - Once for vaccs and today he was taken in for blood tests as he's been drinking and weeing almost constantly (results tomorrow hopefully). Plus he still needs to be neutered which we're hopefully planning to get done in a couple of weeks.

Showing off his shaved neck (there may have been a treat involved! ;))

Enjoying a head rub, he'd sit for hours if he could :love:

And just generally being adorable.

This is why we're convinced that Mylo isn't real :lol: She's the healthiest rabbit I've ever known, and yet she's been to the vets so many times to accompany her partners, bless her!

Gorgeous bunnies :love: I know exactly what you mean, so far this month, my cat has been to the vets, and both buns, one of them twice, and it's only the 10th ! :roll:

My luna deserves frequent flyer miles to the vet! For a while we may as well have pitched a tent at the vets. Makes me so over protective.

ravenmoore36

Back