• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy & Buddy's New Home made Indoor House

maxi

Young Bun
:wave:Hello Everyone and Bunnies I wrote on the forum in May about my wonderful Husband going to make an Indoor Rabbit House well I am very Excited as he has finished it and now Teddy and Buddy have a fab new home, hope you all like it as much as I do. xx:D:)

Rabbit%20House%2001_zpscbgsm1zy.jpg

Rabbit%20House%2004_zpsuy9batur.jpg

Rabbit%20House%2003_zpsaulmphcf.jpg

Rabbit%20House%2005_zpssojrrcl6.jpg

Rabbit%20House%2002_zps3lhcbgbd.jpg

Rabbit%20House%2007_zpsatlzhd6g.jpg

Rabbit%20House%2006_zpss1josr3e.jpg

Teddy and buddy new homemade house

:)
Yes they love it and still run around the house they are so loveable and keep made me love again after losing my lovely boy Harry last year RIP Harry gone but never forgotton xx
Very nice :thumb:
I bet they love it don't they :)

It does but they can run around in it Buddy goes mad when I open the doors in the morning he run around the room in to the kitchen he loves it Teddy just seats and watcher that you they are adorable. Teddy is the chocolate and Buddy is the orange one xx
That is adorable. I bet they love it. It looks huge.

:DYes Ronnie my husband has done a fab job its taken months but well worth the wait Teddy and Buddy love it x

Lovely set up! :)

Also we both have similar coloured bunnies, yours are gorgeous :love:

I bet yours are gorgeous too, Teddy is the chocolate one and Buddy is the orange one and they are brothers My boys are every thing to b me xx rest in peace to Harry my beautiful boy I lost last year 1/12/2014 miss him always x

:wave:Thank you Everyone glad you like it, I am over the moon with it and so is Teddy and Buddy hope you and your Bunnies have a fab day x:D:love:

I bet yours are gorgeous too, Teddy is the chocolate one and Buddy is the orange one and they are brothers My boys are every thing to b me xx rest in peace to Harry my beautiful boy I lost last year 1/12/2014 miss him always x

Aww love their names!! :love:

And thank you.. I'm the same as you, my buns are everything too! They are my babies for sure! :)

Here's mine, honey the Orange and Harvey the chocolate!
yu

Last edited:
Teddy and buddy new homemade house

Aww love their names!! :love:

And thank you.. I'm the same as you, my buns are everything too! They are my babies for sure! :)

Here's mine, honey the Orange and Harvey the chocolate!
yu

They are cute and Honey and Harvey are like mine in colour well when I bought them from the breeder the orange one buddy we thought was a daisy but turned out to be a boy ! But I love them all the same.xx:love:

I must say that have not yet been up the ramp which worries me but I think its new to them both I thought it was a bit high but my hubby says they will go up when they want too, hope everyone and bunnies are well xx:wave:

Back