• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She Was so Beautiful

She was! Please try and take comfort that she is at the Bridge with her Love. No more pain now, Lady L.

What I always loved about Lady Lydia (and by extension, Sir Victor-though I don't recall ever seeing you hold him in pictures) was that when they were free ranging they both appeared to be giant bunnies...like the Trafalgar Lions in rabbit form. They commanded attention in that garden. Two silver sentinels. :love:

I was rather surprised one time I saw a photo of you holding Lady Lydia and suddenly thought...Wait...what? :shock: She looked so wee in your arms!

A beautiful bunny and soul. They are with you still, I feel it, as Morse and all your Bridge bunnies are. Their love will always surround you. :love:
(((((((((((Gentle hugs))))))))))) xxxxxxxxxx

I love how she is reaching :) The contrast on the picture is lovely, really shows he colouring :) She was a proper Lady :)

Back