• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very Happy Bunny take 2....

Bunny Boo.

Warren Scout
Hi all,
Been very busy today extending May's exercise area, so we have gone from this;

20150514_092855.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

To this setup;

20150517_203139.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Lots of flexibility to change round as we please, going to put sun/shade covers on the first two runs and obviously fill all the runs with toys. She's been up and down the layout and seem's very happy with her kingdom!:lol:

That looks great ! I bought mine a hay hutch, can't get my boy out of it, spends all day in there !

Thanks guys, looking forward to kitting out all her runs with toys etc. Such a shame that she won't be out much in it today, the weather is awful! :(
do you think that once I've had May spayed and we have successfully bonded her with another bunny, that this will be big enough for the both of them?

It'll definitely be big enough for both of them! If you wanted to expand, you could, because bigger is always better but your set up is fantastic as it is. :D

Why cant she be out in all weathers? My lot have access to their runs 24/7 and just hide in the shed when it rains.

I love the variety that you have for her. Lucky rabbit.

Ah, but it starts with one tube...... ;)

Yeah and then it takes over the whole garden and the patio so you don't have any room :lol:

PS: If you want have a good laugh try looping the entrance and exit of a pipe into/out of a junction box as well as keeping the normal connection. Did that with mine and it resulted in some very puzzled bunny faces.

Yeah and then it takes over the whole garden and the patio so you don't have any room :lol:

PS: If you want have a good laugh try looping the entrance and exit of a pipe into/out of a junction box as well as keeping the normal connection. Did that with mine and it resulted in some very puzzled bunny faces.

Your right it is starting to take over the garden! I find it quite addictive, wanting to expand. :shock:

I will give that a try :lol: Have you any pictures of your set up? I find all this really intresting! Is that normal! :lol:

Your right it is starting to take over the garden! I find it quite addictive, wanting to expand. :shock:

I will give that a try :lol: Have you any pictures of your set up? I find all this really intresting! Is that normal! :lol:

Yeah, there's a video of my set up on this thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?440754-Connecting-Runaround-to-an-existing-set-up. It keeps getting rearranged but I think you can see the junction boxes just about, although not with the loop of pipe. If you are going to expand then I'd suggest junction boxes next to add more flexibility to your set up as you can connect them between two pipes (mine like sleeping in the junction box when I do that) or to the binky boxes for more exit options.

As for normal, I had my sense of normal adjusted when I got rabbits :lol:

Yeah, there's a video of my set up on this thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?440754-Connecting-Runaround-to-an-existing-set-up. It keeps getting rearranged but I think you can see the junction boxes just about, although not with the loop of pipe. If you are going to expand then I'd suggest junction boxes next to add more flexibility to your set up as you can connect them between two pipes (mine like sleeping in the junction box when I do that) or to the binky boxes for more exit options.

As for normal, I had my sense of normal adjusted when I got rabbits :lol:

Thanks for sharing your video, your set up looks fantastic! Very lucky bunnies. I to enjoy sitting and watching May running around from run to run, listening to her claws clicking on tubes as she darting from one end to the other. I also love the flexibility, i've already moved her runs around twice this week. I'm now off to see where i can fit some junction boxes in....

Back