• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cremation Services : (

daffodil.lemurs

Warren Scout
I've come home today to find that my Otto had died. He was only 5 but he'd been slowing down for a little while. He was due at the vets for a check up for his ongoing dental issues on Monday but he'd been eating and drinking, pooing everywhere and pottering around as usual. I'm devastated but I think it would have been worse if he'd been at the vets and under ga, at least he was at home on his rug with Pippa.
I want to get him cremated but I don't know where to start. I don't drive and am in Manchester, can anyone recommend anywhere local to me, or anywhere that collects?

Oh no :cry: I'm so sorry for your loss :cry: I'm not local to you so can't advise, maybe your vet might be able to arrange it? Maybe alter your thread title to include your location, I'm sure there will be people who will be able to help recommend somewhere. Sending hugs xx

I'm so sorry to hear this. How very sad :cry:

I have used cremation services down here in London, and I shall have a look to see if there are any around where you live, to pick him up for you.

Oh no I'm so very sorry, but glad he was at home. Sorry I can't answer your question, but someone on here will. Xx

Thanks everyone.
I'll contact Rossendale thank you biscandmatt1.
I'm just sat here with him on my lap crying, he was my baby, he was the cuddliest bunny you'd ever meet, he'd just snuggle in and fall asleep in your arms, I wish I could have had more than 2 years with him but at least I gave him a happier life than he had [emoji25]

Thanks everyone.
I'm just sat here with him on my lap crying, he was my baby, he was the cuddliest bunny you'd ever meet, he'd just snuggle in and fall asleep in your arms, I wish I could have had more than 2 years with him but at least I gave him a happier life than he had [emoji25]

you're welcome. sending you massive hugs. the pain is just horrible, really horrible :( x

Thanks everyone.

oh how sad, it's awful isn't it? when my bun died I tried to remember the nice times but that makes me cry too. You gave him a good life and he'll always remember you for that x

Ah lots of hugs. Like you say you gave him a good life and that's the best you can do. It wouldn't hurt as much if you hadn't loved him. These little balls of fluff steal our hearts very easily. Hope you start feeling a bit better.

So sorry xx

Our lovely bun passed very recently, and the vets (Companion Care) took care of cremation. We had to deliver and collect (heartbreaking), but we are happy with the service.

Back