• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Hutch Man

The Hutch Man

Warren Scout
Hi everyone hope you are well,
Just a quick message to say I will have time to make 2 bespoke hutches.
I'm Making a hutch for a customer this weekend who has been very patient then I should be able to do another two.
So if it's a large double or a large single drop me a pm.

If you don't live to far away I don't mind delivering it for a small charge. So if your looking for a quality hutch before Christmas send me a pm and I will see what I can do for you.
Thank you for all the kind messages I've been getting and I'm sorry I could not have help you all.
The Hutch Man.

Hi, have just pm'd you. Now I am moving house tomorrow and my broadband maybe off the scene for a day or two, depending on how I get on sortin it all out. Total numpty where technology is concerned. So please bear with me, if any reply needed may take a little longer.

Many thanks, Di.

Hi, have just pm'd you. Now I am moving house tomorrow and my broadband maybe off the scene for a day or two, depending on how I get on sortin it all out. Total numpty where technology is concerned. So please bear with me, if any reply needed may take a little longer.

Many thanks, Di.
Thank you Di
I have sent you a reply and goodluck with your move.

Back