• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney's trail of destruction

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
He has cracked my ipad :cry:

When I went downstairs to get a drink, the iPad was on the bed and Barney was on the floor. I came back up and Barney was on the bed and the iPad was on the floor, complete with a big crack across the screen :evil:

He has then decided he didn't want to be shut in one room while I was out and about today, so his new project has been working on getting the door open:

He is lucky he is a much loved little boy, because if he didn't live here I don't think anyone else would put up with him!

He was sat there cleaning himself innocently :lol:

Barney: Hmm? You don't like my redecorating skills?

Barney: You're boring now mummy, if you keep telling me off I'm just going to sit with my bum in your face :p

Oh norty Barney-doors can be painted but cracked iPad-eek ! Maybe he was trying to get on RU :lol: sorry I know it's not funny-good job you love him :lol:

That's very naughty Barney... But how could you be mad at that wee cottontail! That's how they get away with murder; they're just too dang cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh norty Barney-doors can be painted but cracked iPad-eek ! Maybe he was trying to get on RU :lol: sorry I know it's not funny-good job you love him :lol:

I think he threw it off the bed in disgust as he's sick of me leaving my stuff all over :lol: We have an ongoing battle - he thinks the bed is his and I think it's mine!

I think he threw it off the bed in disgust as he's sick of me leaving my stuff all over :lol: We have an ongoing battle - he thinks the bed is his and I think it's mine!

Oh dear norty Barney! I do love a bun with personality, but a cracked iPad.... :shock:

Back