• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia

Awww...hello you beauty! :) What funny faces you make, that's brought a smile to my day. :love:
She's looking very well, Jane. How has she been? xxxxxx

Aw she's soooo pretty! Looks like her ears are blowing about in the wind, like a model in a shampoo advert :lol:

Awww...hello you beauty! :) What funny faces you make, that's brought a smile to my day. :love:
She's looking very well, Jane. How has she been? xxxxxx

Her hocks are not great, but they are always worse at this time of year. Her suspected Thymoma does not appear to be progressing rapidly so far and her eyes only tend to bulge when I pick her up (which causes a rise in her BP) and if she becomes stressed for any other reason. Her Pyelonephritis responded to antibiotics and so far she has not relapsed and her Kidney function seems to be OK.

Thank you for asking about her xx

Gorgeous pics! :love: LOVE the funny faces!!! :lol: :love: it really looks like she's sticking her tongue out at you!! :lol: x

Back