• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just wanted to tell someone that my buns are friends

giddermup

Warren Scout
(crossing fingers that they will be bonded)
It night seems silly to those who don't have rabbits so I am telling fellow RUers because you will understand. Mokona and Yuki are lying together, or rather Yuki squeezed between Mokona and the bookshelf. They spent the evening eating hay together and being close (AKA causing mischief). And Mokona actually binkied for the first time in forever!

Yuki has taken over Mokona's living quarters this evening and the little biker princess doesn't mind one bit. :shock: She's being such a good big sister!

I'm just not sure if Yuki is too young to understand the whole "if I shove my head under yours it means GROOM ME, :censored: it!" or she is aiming to be just as dominant as Mokona (I hope not - three stubborn females under one roof without a male to balance us out will mean World War III).

Yuki should be going for her spay in early October and since she's not even 4 months yet, I hope that her hormones don't kick in too much before that.

Now to find a pot or two. My next wish is to "pot" my two buns :lol:

Aww :love: sounds promising. Fingers crossed the hormones don't kick in before the spay

Awww. Sounds good.

Bet you cant wait to get the spay out the way. Should be ok if its done early enough (fingers crossed).

Thanks! I was getting the hint when they were doing the "synchronized grooming" thing, but with Mokona being Mokona I didn't want to get my hopes up. I guess she did take Prancer's death harder than I realized, even though they weren't truly bonded. Or maybe it was the loneliness of being a single bun. She was even contemplating bonding with me which I'm sure would have cost her years of therapy.:lol: She actually got somewhat excited when I came home from work.

Back