• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Home Decor!

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
I've done a thread a bit like this before but I've now managed to get photos of pretty much all of my things. Hoping to see all of your lovely bunny themed things! :D You can post a bit about where they came from too if you like!

Here are mine:

A rabbit themed mug I just bought today from ASDA while we were shopping :lol: I just loved its colours and obliviously the fact that there's a rabbit on it!

A rabbit themed teapot and tea cups, I got this in the Metro center in Newcastle in a shop called Toki Yoki, I think its adorable!

Three coloured bunnies I got from Ebay to go with my multi-coloured kitchen! They are fluffy! I think they are very modern too!

Little rabbit jewelry dish I got from home bargains for the amazing price of £1.99

Rabbit doorstop my mum got me when I moved into my new house in March!

Two rabbit ornaments given to my by my cousin! The live on my window sill!

My amazing gold rabbit money box which I LOVE, he came from Debenhams!

Rabbit print I have yet to frame, I got it from an art studio in the Metro Center. Cute!

And of course my most favorite bunnies in my home, the gorgeous Finnlay and Marvelous Milo!

I've been wanting one of those jewellery dishes for ages but they were too expensive! There's a bird version I'd like as well. Will have to see if we have a home bargains anywhere nearby :love:

Ooh think I need a trip to home bargains :lol: That dish is gorgeous :love: Not as gorgeous as the bunnies in the last two pics tho :love:

I just bought that dish on ebay for £10 but it arrived damaged and they didn't have another one. I need to find a home bargins!

Whittards have got a alice in wonderland collection in at the moment so there are some lovely rabbit mugs! It's like the original illustrations from the Lewis Carroll novel :) I'm mad on all things Alice in wonderland so I will be buying haha

I've got the Rabbit doorstop, he came from Wilkos and they are still in stock if anyone wants one.

I've also got the photo, a friend brought me it back at Easter time, I've been trying for ages to try and find a photo frame to fit it in as it is square and I want a white antique look to match my bedroom.

I have a rabbit lampshade that I spotted in TK Maxx and was given it for Christmas last year - i'll have to get a photo asap!

Love the colourful bunnies!

I would take pics of my various rabbit-y bits....but there's way too many :lol: I have been collecting rabbit items since I was a child, although I didn't actually become a bunny mummy until I was 39 :)

Back