• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"But mum .. please"

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
"I wants a new space too. Now please mum! It's not fair cuz Leo makes really awful messes all the time and I don't. I am just cute all the time. Please mum!"

:lol: I really hurt my back doing Leo (that box is heavy!) so I'm having to leave poor Kerbie until tomorrow! I managed to do his water, litter tray and feed him but he keeps looking at me with sad eyes :lol:

Leo let me take a photo of him with his eyes open! Probably because he pooped himself after freaking out when he saw me walk into his pen! (He was asleep and he's deaf so I can understand why :lol:)

Aww :love: hope your back is feeling better soon. I wish my buns didn't wee on blankets/fleeces/towels etc, they all do it, even Boots :lol: your set ups always look nice and cosy with them :thumb:

Awww beautiful rabbits :love:
Poor Kerbie looks devastated and so hard done by :lol:

I know, he does make me laugh but at the same time melt into a puddle of goo :lol: He's just too cute :love:
Not sure how I'm going to move his pen yet but I'll have a play around :)

Aww :love: hope your back is feeling better soon. I wish my buns didn't wee on blankets/fleeces/towels etc, they all do it, even Boots :lol: your set ups always look nice and cosy with them :thumb:

I made the mistake of lifting with my back and only my back, I didn't realise it was so heavy as my bf put it in the room for me yesterday :( Kerbie is good with blankets, but the one Leo has will probably be scrunched up in a ball somewhere later, he just digs them :lol: It has holes in anyway as it was Donny and Lola's before and Lola tore it up :roll: :lol:
I always put it straight as I like it looking neat but he doesn't seem to think so :lol:

Aww you have a snuffles (ikea bun) too! He gets a lot of grooming from Waffles and DP!

Gorgeous buns and great setup x

Back