• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If this is what he's like at 10 weeks old.......

GabyEmilyB

Warren Scout
God help me when he's bigger!!!!haha

image.jpg

Woke up to this after falling back to sleep, after he'd woken me up the first time by running around like the Duracell bunny!!!!

I really do have my hands full....it's a good job he's damn cute and I love him lol

Last edited:
Get used to it :lol:

I've had my little ones for 5 months, and my big one for 3 months, and they still outsmart me, and find a way to be mischievous :lol::lol::lol:

He's gorgeous :love::love:

Tash I really am getting my karma for laughing at your buns cheekiness!haha he climbed IPA pile of bags and started chewing my joules bag!!!!

I have put the image the right way round now haha!

Tash I really am getting my karma for laughing at your buns cheekiness!haha he climbed IPA pile of bags and started chewing my joules bag!!!!

I have put the image the right way round now haha!
Haha! You'll get into a habit of putting anything and everything you value/want to keep in one piece, out of their way :lol:

What a beauty. He is so gorgeous and look at those mischievous eyes :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Awww I think he's half guilty looking & half defiant :lol: you'll very quickly realise who the boss is your house.... Here's a tip, it's not you! My lot have me wrapped around their paws and I just go along with it coz they're too adorable to resist :lol:

Back