• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brian and Molly

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
Can't believe it's been over a year since I lost my lovely Molly. And then Brian later in the year.

I think of them every day and wish they were still here. Their cheeky antics and friendly faces just always cheered me up.

I hope that one day I will be able to let some more bunnies into my life but I just can't at the moment.

My husband had this made for me

Gorgeous bunnies :love: Will you ever have anymore in the future?

I don't know. I find them very stressful to be honest! Not planning on any in the near future. Got the house and family now so I'm not sure I could give them the care they would deserve anyway.

I don't know. I find them very stressful to be honest! Not planning on any in the near future. Got the house and family now so I'm not sure I could give them the care they would deserve anyway.

I completely understand, they can be stressful especially when they are ill. I bet little Leonard would love some though ;)

I completely understand, they can be stressful especially when they are ill. I bet little Leonard would love some though ;)

Yes that's true. I'm sad that he didn't get to meet them properly. He didn't really understand them the times he did see them but now he just loves all animals.

I'm not going to rule it out completely. Bunnies are so lovely.

Back