• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New trio idea..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Since I've had to separate Leo and Kerbie until their health is back up to scratch I've come up with the idea of adding another bun when rebonding.. Charley to be exact!

I think it will help the boys as well as help Charley come out of her shell as she would be indoors. My bf thinks it's a really good idea to add a female presence.

Think it is a good idea? It would probably be a much better bet than introducing her to madam Lola!

Seeing as it's me doing the bonding :)shock:) I would feel more confident with m/m/f than m/f/f (one of the females having part of the devil living inside her :lol:)

I agree that a mff combo seems more likely to work. How very exciting. You know that will mean a spare hutch and run set up, so beware!!!

It would be nice having her inside too, as when she was in for her spay she became much happier, but then again she did when she first moved outside (in the 4ft hutch but because I had to let her out into the run I guess she started trusting me!). I also think Lola may have been left out because Donny and Charley seem so similar, whereas Lola is the biggest madam going!

I agree that a mff combo seems more likely to work. How very exciting. You know that will mean a spare hutch and run set up, so beware!!!

Oh don't :lol: I reeeeally want guinea pigs, but I think it's either going to be fix it and sell it, or fix it and attach it to Donny and Lola's set up! :D

Sounds like a great idea! If it did go all wrong you could end up with a pair and a single...so would need another bunny :D because you can never have enough! But hopefully it will work, they would make such a sweet trio :love:

Back