• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleeping Bun and some Art

TickTock

Alpha Buck
Sorry I've not been active. Been feeling very low these last few months. :oops:

Have a sleeping Opal to make up for it!

20140221_143314_zps978ec961.jpg

Also a commission I did for someone of their bunny; Bandit who is a Smoke Pearl

Bandit_zps68d8ad32.png

That's some amazing artwork! And a very cute bun :)

I'd love to get into digital art but I seem to have no clue where to start and I always kid myself out of drawing anything these days as I feel my creativity has gone out of the window since my GCSE's... 4 years ago!

That's some amazing artwork! And a very cute bun :)

I'd love to get into digital art but I seem to have no clue where to start and I always kid myself out of drawing anything these days as I feel my creativity has gone out of the window since my GCSE's... 4 years ago!

If you want some help feel free to send me a PM :thumb:

And thanks very much :D

TickTock, your art is always top notch! :D I love that picture! I would be thrilled to commission you for a bunny portrait if you are not already swamped with requests after this thread. ;)

I was just looking up those links you gave me awhile back because my daughter is so awed by the work you did on the calendar (which is right in my room where I can get a smile from it every day.)

I'm sorry you've been feeling low. I think January/February are the worst of the year, no one is really feeling their best because we all want spring to hurry up and get here. Sending (((((((hugs)))))) to go along with the bunny snores. :D xxxx

TickTock, your art is always top notch! :D I love that picture! I would be thrilled to commission you for a bunny portrait if you are not already swamped with requests after this thread. ;)

I was just looking up those links you gave me awhile back because my daughter is so awed by the work you did on the calendar (which is right in my room where I can get a smile from it every day.)

I'm sorry you've been feeling low. I think January/February are the worst of the year, no one is really feeling their best because we all want spring to hurry up and get here. Sending (((((((hugs)))))) to go along with the bunny snores. :D xxxx

I'll be honest and say that the first time I've done a pet portrait commission (that wasn't for family). I'm not too fond with the pose, but out of a choice of 4 that's what the commissioner wanted so I can't complain :oops: I haven't posted anything about commissions here simply because I feel they'd seem pricey and I've had non digital-artist people complain at me about the price. But when you consider the amount of time it takes to do pictures... Just the rabbit took me about an hour and a half because I trying trying to get him as close to his photos as possible! Backgrounds are the real time killer. That's pretty much why I stay in the artist community on DA where people understand. Sorry this turned into a a sort of mini rant :lol: I'd be happy to open them here. Just nervous about the price and it being digital art with the buyer receiving no hard copy eg a picture in their hand (had friend do digital portraits for horses, even though she stated there'd be no hard copy people still complained about no hard copy)

I hope your not disappointed by my sudden uploading of Lion King fanart :lol: I'm trying to get back into a Lion King Fan community and it's been eating my creativity.

I'm mainly depressed because I'm missing my Dad; it will be 2 months tomorrow since he died. I still keep expecting him to ring or suddenly turn up at the door.

I'm glad the calendar is making you smile though! I keep looking at mine and finding faults with the art :lol:

Back