• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bisc binky video

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
not very clear but very cute :love: please excuse the mess. :oops: and if anyone knows how to make it clearer... please don't! :lol: such a mess. :oops:

clicky. :) (the vid gets clearer a few seconds in)

:love:

That's one speedy boy! :D :love:
He looks like he's fighting fit to me! :thumb: It's a wonder you could catch him as he zoomed by. :lol:
How old is he again? He's moving like a youngster. :)
:love: Bisc :love: xx

That's one speedy boy! :D :love:
He looks like he's fighting fit to me! :thumb: It's a wonder you could catch him as he zoomed by. :lol:
How old is he again? He's moving like a youngster. :)
:love: Bisc :love: xx

he will actually be 8 in june. :shock:

he's been doing this loads today. after worrying me! :roll:

he's like this alot of the time. then he will have some quiet days, then i worry, then he's back to this again. i'm trying to relax more now because watching that, he does look happy. :love:

cannot explain how much i love him. :love:

Oh my gosh...leap frog! :lol: That is adorable! How precious are they! :love:
Aw, you should post stuff like this more often. :) That really brought a smile.

glad you liked the vids :love: i have another one of bisc in the garden and he is being crazy! i'll try and get o/h to edit it because you can see my foot in it :oops: but bisc is sprinting round like a mad fool! :lol:

Back