• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Beloved Thumpa

Riggs

Warren Scout
It is a year ago to the day that my origibun Thumpa left for the bridge, she is still sorely missed, I have lit a candle for you today, my beautiful girl.

She passed away on her 5th birthday which was way too soon, I will always be grateful for the time we had together.

As A young Bun By The Fire.

And Exploring the garden.

In Her Later Years still inquisitive.

And With Her Husbun Malcolm who has never been quite the same since loosing you.

Hope you are safe and well at the Bridge my darling, we will never forget you for you will live on in our hearts forever.

She was beautiful and also a right little madam at times, as a young bun she definitely left her mark, on skirting-boards, door frames, furniture and the leather sofa,s but some how was always able to charm her way out of trouble.

Here she is on the internet trying to order bunny treats no doubt.

She came into my life when my daughter turned up with her after getting her from a local pet shop, without permission I mightn't add, soon after here 16th birthday, when she moved out I inherited both Thumpa and Jellytot the hamster, and so started my association with rabbits. Now I too suffer from multiple Rabbit Syndrome because one Rabbit is never enough.

Thumpa, you will always be with us, in our hearts and our thoughts. Hope you are havingt fun at the Bridge my sweetheart

Thanks Jane, loads of healing vibes coming back at you. xx

Thanks every one for your comments and good wishes, it is sad to loose them but so good to have been so privileged to have them in our lives where our memories and love live on forever.

Last edited:
Oh, what a stunner...a lovely bunny :cry: I'm so sorry she's gone to the Bridge.
And what a handsome couple they were. ((((((((((Comforting vibes))))))))) for Malcolm.

Binky free Thumpa. There are many at the Rainbow to welcome you this week. Say hello to them for us and watch over your family, dear one. xxxx

She was so gorgeous & what a stunning pair she made with Malcolm. Binky free gorgeous girl xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back