• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anakin the Invisible and his Eloise

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Anakin ("Anarchy") the Invisible and his Eloise

You can see him in this one as the light worked. He's "invisible" in some as the light was good for Eloise but made Anakin disappear

He was grooming her in this one :love:

Last edited:
I have just spent a good few minutes searching the first photo for another rabbit...I thought you meant there were two bunnies in the first one and one was being 'invisible' but was hidden somewhere! :oops:

Gorgeous bunnies :love:

I have just spent a good few minutes searching the first photo for another rabbit...I thought you meant there were two bunnies in the first one and one was being 'invisible' but was hidden somewhere! :oops:

Gorgeous bunnies :love:

:oops: Ha ha. No, I didn't bother loading up the ones where he was invisble, though on one you can only just see his paws and a bit of an outline.

Yeah I didn't know there was a song called Eloise until recently when someone mentioned it because of Eloise. I must play it to her when she gets older!

Those are some amazing pics of a black bunny :shock: when I photo my black bunny I normally just get a black blurred blob :roll:

I love black animals though, I always thing they look so stunning :love::love::love:

Thank you all :love:

Those are some amazing pics of a black bunny :shock: when I photo my black bunny I normally just get a black blurred blob :roll:

I love black animals though, I always thing they look so stunning :love::love::love:

Thank you, I am really pleased with the first photo, just a real shame Eloise isn't in it too.

The photos are better than I first thought :oops: I showed them to people at work and they looked better there so I adjusted the brightness on my screen at home and the look sooo much better:oops::oops::lol:

I love black animals too, I wish I'd taken Artie outside for photoshoots a few times as I only have a few very precious photos that I think are good photos of him.

Last edited:
I love black bunnies too, here's my gorgeous Blackavar
utaqa7a8.jpg
yve7e8e5.jpg

He's good at being invisible too!
yzybazep.jpg

He is there with Slipper, promise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back