• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shadowfax is famous.

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
:D Just thought I'd share. Shadowfax made it into the Rabbitting On magazine. She got a half page! :shock: It was just saying how much the RWAF helped me in getting her speyed and her dental done, as well as a little background as to why she ended up with me.

I want to say a big THANK YOU to the RWAF once again, and for all the people on here that convinced me to ask for help. The article is so lovely. :love:

I thought I recognised her. :love:

I nearly died with excitement when I saw Poppy on the paw prints page. Reading it in work, my collegues think I'm nuts! :lol:

Yeah thought I recognised the name alright. She is a celebrity now ... :)

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

I thought I recognised her. :love:

I nearly died with excitement when I saw Poppy on the paw prints page. Reading it in work, my collegues think I'm nuts! :lol:

I recognised your name too, and Minilop1's gorgeous little Mabel.

I thought I recognised a few bunnies on there! My friend's bun, Marley, made it into the paw prints section too. I squeed when I saw him haha. :lol: Love the fact that there's bunnies we all know on there quite frequently!

Back