• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New carrier!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Another one :lol: My bf broke my cabrio though so it's only good for a hideaway now :( This one is from The Range, £20 :) I remember a thread with a rescue having quite a few of them and thinking "I need one of those carriers!" And now I have one :D

Also some new treat things from burgess, only 99p as an introductory order :D

null_zps6c9cf0d8.jpg

Ooh i like that. What are the dimentions of it? Ive looked on the range website but cant see the sizes.

It's a nice size, my big bunnies will fit in very well with room to spare :D Obviously it's higher in the middle where it is domed but it's (from looking at it as my dad has moved the tape measure again :roll: :lol:) roughly 50cm long (that's the base, not from the longest point in the middle) and maybe just under 30cm wide, something like that. But because of it's rounded shape (and the fact both sides open up!) it's a really nice size. It has holes in the top up can lift up to give a bunny some fusses too :love:

I used that type of carrier for the first time last week and I loved it. I find the Cabrio one too heavy by the time there is a 3kg rabbit in it, and found that one much better. I will be getting another one.

I used that type of carrier for the first time last week and I loved it. I find the Cabrio one too heavy by the time there is a 3kg rabbit in it, and found that one much better. I will be getting another one.

I only used the cabrio once :( my bf broke the clip to the door and it's completely snapped off now so rendered useless :( Leo and Kerbie are enjoying it though :lol:

This one is nice and light but feels very secure too, I'm really happy with it :D

Back