• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Merlin & Me!

FireRose

Warren Scout
Hey everyone *waves*

Well I have been looking all over this forum for a while now, before I decided to register, but still yet to integrate myself but I thought today why not!!

SO anyway! Here I am finally posting and looking forward to joining in with the fun & frolics!

I have 1 male bunny who is 5 soon to be 6 in january, he is a lone bunny but we do have a fab bond, so much so he hates my partner whom I have no been with for 3 years and he still hasn't taking a liking too.. Despite many bribes with treats etc etc.. He is just a big mummy's boy I think lol

So he is 5 years, and a gorgeous lop bunny (Well I say gorgeous but I maybe biased lol)

Unfortunately merlin does have blocked tear ducts, he has had the operation to try fix this to no avail, but he does let me calm them with chamomile tea (cooled down of course) so unfortunately he does always have a "wet face look"

Here is a wee photo of my furry friend!!

Back