• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more of our Bunnies. Part 1 :-)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
This is Barry the Bun or Big Bazza and he was in a stable with no top door on it at rescue kennels after his owner was moving in with her Mother but Barry wasn't invited, luckily my Niece worked at the kennels and told me about Barry and knowing that area was known for foxes and there was no door on the top of the stable we decided that Barry would be safer and better off with us. Barry is a loveable big bun.

These two are Rosie and Murphy who were both from unwanted litters and have been with us since they were babies. Rosie had a blockage Op last Christmas and we just got her to the vet's in time as she was so full of gas her tummy was near to rupturing but as you can see she is fine now.

This is 'Hairy Bunster Kenzo' he was found as a stray.

This is 'Angora Jess' and she was a cruelty case and came from Tameside Rabbit & Guinea pig rescue, when she was found she couldn't walk because her fur on her back legs was matted to the fur on her tummy. Jess is shaved in the Summer for coolness and comfort but in Winter just trimmed, we always check under her throat as they can get matts that can actually strangle them if left. Jess has beautiful blue eyes.

This is Penny and she had been kept in a cold dark garage without any company and her owners said she was very aggressive. Penny hasn't got a bad bone in her body she is a lovely gentle lady and she has the most beautiful lavender coloured eyes and she doesn't live in a cold dark garage anymore as she is a housebun.

This is Dudley and we got him from Pawz For Thought as he was very aggressive and he hated hands and we think he has been hit around his head and that's why. Mike worked with him endlessly for months until he could not only stroke him but pick him up to. Dudley's story was in the Autumn issue 2013 of 'Rabbiting On'.

Aww, they are all lovely. Breaks my heart to think of what people do to their bunnies, thank goodness they are with you now :D

Hitting a rabbit round the head :censored:

It is so good to see them all looking so happy and beautiful.

Aw, such beautiful rabbits and I remember reading Dudley's story in rabbiting on. Its great he has come round to trusting people again. He is a lovely bun :love::love::love:

Beautiful bunnies :love::love::love:

What horrible backgrounds they have. :cry: I remember Dudley's story in Rabbiting On. Thank goodness they are now safe and happy and can forget their terrible past.

Kenzo is one of the cutest balls of fluff I have ever seen. :love:

What lovely bunnies you have. How anyone could stick a bunny in a dark garage on their own is beyond me :( or abandon them too. Im glad they all have a happy life now x

Back