• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two Beautiful Does

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These two gorgeous girls were surrendered today
1st is little orange lop, 6 months old, Larobell

She was bought as a baby for a 13 year old at the end of May, the girl got bored, the rabbit got used to being ignored and now does not like being handled, so all the family got scared of her :shock: so into rescue she came..she is lovely and will be fine once speyed.

Next Toma, a 3 year old doe who has been well loved. Given up due to relationship split and all she needs is a nail trim as already vacs and speyed. I doubt she will be with us long as she is a really nice natured bun :love:

and another of Toma

:love::love: lovely bunnies :love::love:

My eldest daughter is nearly 13 and I don't know what I'd do without her re rabbit care. As she is the one home first she spends more time with our boys than any of us. She will clean their tray, give them hay and spends loads of time with them. I can't imagine her ever getting board of them. It's so sad for bunnies like Larobell.

Here's hoping a special home comes along soon :thumb:

Back