• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Looking to rehome a neutered female. - Tyne and Wear

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Lisa & Amos

Looking to rehome a neutered female.
Our little girl passed away last week so we are looking for a new mate for a 6 year old lionhead neutered male.
We are in Tyne and Wear.
Many thanks

Thanks we actually picked up an unneutered girl from them before the ad went up. Booked in for the op on Monday now she has enough weigh on her.
Fingers crossed they will bond in a few weeks.

Thanks we actually picked up an unneutered girl from them before the ad went up. Booked in for the op on Monday now she has enough weigh on her.
Fingers crossed they will bond in a few weeks.

Oh that's brilliant :D

Who did you get ?

Hope the bond works out for them ok :thumb:

Oh that's brilliant :D

Who did you get ?

Hope the bond works out for them ok :thumb:

Yes I'd like to know who you got? I'm in the process of trying to adopt a bunny from there - it wasn't Mitsy was it? Please say you saw her and she was still there and you haven't got her? I'm sure you'll give her a fantastic home if so, but i've really fallen in love with this girl and will be devastated if she's gone.

No we got Winnie. :)
She is now neutered, and just about forgiven us for putting her through it. She has met Amos through the side of the run and going to start dating next week.

No we got Winnie. :)
She is now neutered, and just about forgiven us for putting her through it. She has met Amos through the side of the run and going to start dating next week.

Aww bless :lol: fingers crossed the dates go well! I've since adopted a bun and will be attempting a bond myself when he's better, been injected, neutered etc..... So in about 6 months :lol:

Back