• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny burritos!

Kavanne

Mama Doe
I went away this weekend and a friend of mine bunny sat for me.
Well they got spoiled, check out these bunny burritos!!

Step one, take a leaf of spring green, arrange your choice of herbs and veg on it;

null_zpsb1790cf1.jpg

Step two; roll up and tie together! Literally moments of bunny fun!

null_zps3bc4d3b4.jpg

How thoughtful of her to make their food entertaining!

Something tells me when she moves in that they will wrap her round their furry little paws. :love::love: Is she aware that bunnies are devious and cleverer than any mere human? ;)

Awesome. Going to try that tomorrow. They have hay with treats hidden in at night, this can be their breakfast surprise!

Tried it today. Held the (huge) spring green leaves closed with match sticks (used). Rabbits loved them.

Tried it today. Held the (huge) spring green leaves closed with match sticks (used). Rabbits loved them.

How did they go down? I usually split Lolas veg/herbs into food bags and empty inequality every morning for breakfast, but instead I have just stood and done a 7 day supply of these! Tied mine with parsley :D

Back