• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ummmm... how do I clean the bonding area out???

moi

Mama Doe
Its too small and no way to clean it without aking buns out. For now Ive just topped up the hay so they are not sitting in wee x

I used to stick Donny and Lola in the carrier while I did it, I kept them in a 4x2x2 hutch for 4 days after they came back from the rescue, then a 5ft space for 2 days, then 6ft for a day before giving them the run. When they were in the 5ft+ spaces I let them in the run for the 15 minutes it took.

Kerbie and Leo also went into their carrier, it never upset them, I gave them some pellets so they had something to do in there. They were a pain because we extended their space over 2 weeks before giving them the whole bedroom and picking up a rabbit everyday who had never been handled properly was always something to look forward to.. :lol:

I used to stick Donny and Lola in the carrier while I did it, I kept them in a 4x2x2 hutch for 4 days after they came back from the rescue, then a 5ft space for 2 days, then 6ft for a day before giving them the run. When they were in the 5ft+ spaces I let them in the run for the 15 minutes it took.

Kerbie and Leo also went into their carrier, it never upset them, I gave them some pellets so they had something to do in there. They were a pain because we extended their space over 2 weeks before giving them the whole bedroom and picking up a rabbit everyday who had never been handled properly was always something to look forward to.. :lol:

I shall try that, thank you x

Back