• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so sad!!

PrincessPomPom

Warren Scout
Because PomPom is still unspayed I'm no way in thinking of getting another rabbit until she's done and settled but I found this little guy on preloved and I am so in love it hurts!!! He is gorgeous I want I want!!

33xzbc5.jpg

Last edited:
They're always cute when they're babies, but will ultimately grow into a normal looking rabbit! You'd have to pay for neuter etc too, rescue buns are already done. When we adopted Kerbie it was simple as he was already done and vaccinated. Charlie is currently costing us a bomb..

Donny as a baby -

196364_1921074987046_1247194459_32277502_4177908_n.jpg

IMG00371-20110315-1135.jpg

Donny now - I want him to look like a baby again, but he stopped looking like that at about 6 months old!

null_zps99400eb7.jpg

null_zps3987300a.jpg

Personally, I think Donny looks better now :love:

Not that i'm biased over Sooty Fawn coloured bunnies :D

Personally, I think Donny looks better now :love:

Not that i'm biased over Sooty Fawn coloured bunnies :D

He is rather cute :p :lol: As a baby he liked his cuddles and wasn't very heavy, so it was easy to check him over, now he's heavy and strong and health checks are hard work :lol:

Back