• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Cant Believe I Bought These

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I never wear dresses or skirts !! But these were a £1 each so I bought them

Not sure if I am too old and scrawny to wear then though. Still, for a pound each I took the risk.

These are gorgeous!

I don't think for one minute that you'll have a problem wearing them. You can have fun trying them out with different things as well! :D

I'm so jealous.....

They're lovely and will be very flattering :love:
I never feel more feminine than when I'm wearing a pretty summer dress :D

They are lovely - and perfect for this weather. If it still feels 'odd' wearing dresses / skirts, you could try wearing leggings or thick tights underneath them to make it feel more like trousers (maybe when it cools down a bit, though).

Oooh the pink one is soo very pretty, with a bit of sparkle too:love:

Go on be a devil wear them, if only on show for your bunnies they look so light, perfect for this weather :D

To get down with the kids.... I'm well jel :lol:

You always find great things!!!!!!!!!!

Loving the first pink dress :love:

They are super bargains!! I'm sure you'll look lovely in them all, Jane. I love shopping in charity shops and car boots for clothes - I've heard women say at car boots "I paid nearly £100 for that..." and then they're selling it on for a couple of quid, and it's usually hardly been worn as well! More money than sense... xx

Wow theyre Really nice! I'm sure you look lovely in them! And who cares anyway they look so lovely and cool... Go on be brave post piccies ;)

Back