• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PHOTO fundraiser (to raise funds for BARC )NOW CLOSED

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
BARC Open Day Fundraiser.

For those of you who cant make it to our Open Day , but would still like to help us ...here is a little online fundraiser for you to enter.

This will run until midnight 21st of July.

We are looking for bunny photographs ..........The theme is *Happy Bunnies *.............

Each entry is £3
(paypal angela.bell3@tesco.net please mark payment as* photo *)

Entry photographs need to be posted on this thread .

The winner will be chosen by someone who does not use the forum as then there will be no favouritism.

THE PRIZE-

*£10 GIFT CARD FOR ASDA
*BARC PEN
*WINDOW STICKER
*A BAG OF TRUFFS TREATS.....HOMEMADE BUNNY TREATS FOR THE WINNING BUNNY/BUNNIES (Handmade by Truffle and her helper aunty Denise )

*THE WINNING PHOTOGRAPH WILL BE USED ON FUTURE PUBLICITY POSTERS AT BARC TO PROMOTE HAPPY BUNNIES .*

Below is a poster showing details of our open day if you want to come along .

Last edited:
WOW This is so exciting :D Paddington better get his trainers on, and prepare to shift that butt of his of MY bed, and start practising his amazing binky's again. Be awesome if he won being a Barc bun anyway :thumb:

This is Honey (RIP) :( she was a very happy bunny! :love:
I will send payment later :wave:

DSCF6522_zpseadac348.jpg

thanks this photo makes me laugh every time I look back at it, so excited to be let out in garden, i've sent my payment :wave:

sorry I haven't declared a winner ... but with only 2 entrants and only one prize we are struggling to decide .. :?

Am disappointed we didn't have more entries ... the prize is more than we took in entrance fees . :(

we will decide today who wins I promise . :thumb:

sorry I haven't declared a winner ... but with only 2 entrants and only one prize we are struggling to decide .. :?

Am disappointed we didn't have more entries ... the prize is more than we took in entrance fees . :(

we will decide today who wins I promise . :thumb:

I know, i thought you'd get loads of entries!! Can you not just reopen it and run it for longer? :wave:

how would you both feel if I split the prize so you both got £5 gift card each and a window sticker each ??

I cant decide on a winner and a loser ... that just doesn't seem fair .

Back