• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudence & Buckley describe their hobbies and interests

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
I like toys!

I like hay

I like water!

I like hay

We both like you mum! Can we come home now pleeeease!!!

What?! We have to stay here until the weekend?!?!?!?! We take it all back. We don't like you anymore.

Awwww :lol::love: are they getting on better now? :)

Yes... until I get in the pen with them. Then they both get a bit "she's my human" "well actually she was mine first!!!" :roll:

They settle down completely once I get out and are back to sitting in the litter tray munching hay together. They still haven't quite worked out the grooming rota either. They lick each other for a while but then get a bit rough as if to say "i'm still the boss though" :roll:

Touch wood, no fights or fur pulling though :) Who knew rabbits would be so much like all the naughty sides of human children :lol:

Yes... until I get in the pen with them. Then they both get a bit "she's my human" "well actually she was mine first!!!" :roll:

They settle down completely once I get out and are back to sitting in the litter tray munching hay together. They still haven't quite worked out the grooming rota either. They lick each other for a while but then get a bit rough as if to say "i'm still the boss though" :roll:

Touch wood, no fights or fur pulling though :) Who knew rabbits would be so much like all the naughty sides of human children :lol:

Awh that's good then :love:

aww glad its looking good, what about adding an item that smells of you in their too :love:

That's a good idea! They'll be coming home to a penned off area of their bedroom which means there will be a barrier between me and them. Once they've settled at home I'll try adding a pillowcase from my bed or something.

I don't think "good" is something either of these two are capable of :lol: Once they settle into their friendship they'll be thick as thieves... They'll probably be actual thieves.

Donny & Lola and Kerbie & Leo have become very cheeky and rather naughty since being bonded.. :roll: Happy bunnies, but naughty bunnies! :lol:

Donny & Lola and Kerbie & Leo have become very cheeky and rather naughty since being bonded.. :roll: Happy bunnies, but naughty bunnies! :lol:

Haha, naughty bunnies are the best I think. You catch them doing something they know they shouldn't be, and they give you that look of "what? I didn't actually do anything. I thought about it though... you still love me riiiiight?" Or they're actually doing it and they binky off when they've been caught. It's especially amusing when they binky off and whatever they were stealing is still in their mouths :lol:

I don't think "good" is something either of these two are capable of :lol: Once they settle into their friendship they'll be thick as thieves... They'll probably be actual thieves.

:lol::lol:

Worry when it's quiet, that's usually when they're up to something ;)

:lol::lol:

Worry when it's quiet, that's usually when they're up to something ;)

Usually when I notice how quiet it is the silence is broken by a massive crash from the bunny room. More often than not I go up to find Buckley on top of something very high up, usually with a pencil or food in his mouth, with everything that used to be where he is on the floor :roll:

You'd think I'd have learnt by now!

Back