• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names of the Mini Bun 8 ( Photo Heavy )

:love:
What beautiful bunnies and beautiful names!
I've already said I love the name Cleo, but the others are gorgeous too! Especially love Greytail <3 And what a lovely face he has :D :love:

I just can't get over how they are now so grown up!

They are such beautiful bunnies and their names are so lovely xxx

Its great that you are keeping them all but I can't blame you xxxxxx

aww fab! As a group? :love:

That had been our idea and we booked them in for neutering on Wednesday but they all started to fight and Thomas got hurt badly and so we split them all up. We were hoping to get them neutered before the hormones kicked in but I think they will not bond as a group now. Dotty and Cleo are together and love each other to bits and we may put Thomas with them. The rest of the males we shall see how they go as a group but I'm not holding my breath.

:love::love::love::love::love:

What are the stories behind all their names?

Vinnie was chose by Mike ( Vinnie Jones) :roll: and Cleo ( Cleopatra) I chose Thomas as I think it's a lovely name and Dotty. Greytail was Mike and I .

Winter, Oscar and Oliver were chose by other people :D

That had been our idea and we booked them in for neutering on Wednesday but they all started to fight and Thomas got hurt badly and so we split them all up. We were hoping to get them neutered before the hormones kicked in but I think they will not bond as a group now. Dotty and Cleo are together and love each other to bits and we may put Thomas with them. The rest of the males we shall see how they go as a group but I'm not holding my breath.

I'd probably give it a go, plenty of people have bonded rabbits who have fought in the past ;)

Back