• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plant ID help please

Jolysium

Mama Doe
These are growing madly in my 'garden', which to be honest is more of a wilderness at the moment. I'm hopeless at plants... looked at the sticky but even then I'm not sure!

First one:
20130622_150342.jpg

and the same again
20130622_150350.jpg

20130622_150505.jpg

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi

first one looks like creeping buttercup, bunnies not supposed to eat it, i have it in my garden:evil: nned to dig it out but my buns dont eat it anyway.

second one dont know sorry

Last edited:
Second one (cant remember the name) is not bunny friendly. It is found in boggy areas I remember the thread on here saying and its all over my garden too...

The first one is wood avens which is safe for bunnies.The second plant is achillea mollis,I dont know if its bunny safe.

Second is Alchemilla mollis, it collects little pearls of water in the leaves that alchemists once thought were instrumental in making silver I believe.

I would not think it is safe and would not let the buns get at it.

The first is wood avens, the second is also called Lady's mantle in case it helps with finding out if its edible to buns.

Back