• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our little Sproutman

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Sprout is quite literally coming on in leaps and bounds :D He is the most loving little bunny, given half a chance he would sleep in my arms all day :love::love:

P1040926.jpg

P1040927.jpg

P1040928.jpg

P1040930.jpg

As you can see he is looking much better than two weeks ago!

P1040906.jpg

He's looking much better!

I love his colouring, he's very handsome and I can tell when his fur is up to tip top condition he'll be a real stunner. (He's in my top 5 RU bunnies!) :love::love::love:

Oh gosh I want to cry :cry: so sad, but what a little darling. :love::love::love:

Must be so hard for you to see bunnies in such a state, its hard for us on the other side of the screen but to see it in real life must be heartbreaking.

What an amazing change in just 2 weeks :shock: It just shows what love care & the right food can do in such a short space :D

Seeing such an improvement in a short space of time must make your job even more rewarding.

Little Sprout....I love you!!:love::love:

Back